Next game

in Next Scenario Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 pm
by Magicman • 7 Posts

As things are going right now we are planning our game to be sometime next February possibly. Keep checking back with the forums to get a specific date for next year.

Scroll up

RE: Next game

in Next Scenario Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 am
by Sweetspot • 2 Posts

Maybe we should consider trying to have our game the first weekend of the New Year. People will have new paint ball toys they will be itchen to use! Not to mention all the money Grandma sent...

Sweetspot
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Last edited Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 am | Scroll up

in Next Scenario Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 am
by Magicman • 7 Posts

That was the idea origianlly. but i have been made aware there is another game in jan. at billy's field. i am going to get a hold of Billy and try to get an exact date. so we can work around it.

Scroll up

in Next Scenario Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 pm
by Whisper • 2 Posts

From what I understand, the December LCP Finale is no more. Billy is moving his game to January and calling it the season 'kickoff'. We don't want to conflict with that too much.

Scroll up

in Next Scenario Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm
by Luigi • 1 Post

how you guys doing? just got here, first post and all..
so what did I miss?

No Pain... No Pain!

Scroll up

rest well

in Next Scenario Wed May 11, 2011 10:33 pm
by Veiskilsled

be happy and love. kiss

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics